Friday, September 12, 2008

A passing fancy: Cross-stitching

Posted by The Queen Bee at Friday, September 12, 2008


This is one of my major achievements. The Angel of Hope which is a cross-stitched pattern I made several years ago. Cross-stitching is one of my favorite past time a few years ago. I started this hobby as my friends Evy and Lanie was so addicted to it. In fact, every week they would have a new finished project to be framed.

This hobby is so engaging because once you start stitching, it's hard for you to stop. This is probably due to the eagerness you get out of wanting to see the finished project. A word of advice though, this could also do damage to your eyes so better take caution. My eyes started to deteriorate because I was so addicted to it that I do this until the wee hours of the morning thus making my eyes so tired. However, this could be a very fulfilling hobby for anyone who have plenty of spare time.

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot