Tuesday, September 16, 2008

One Missed Call

Posted by The Queen Bee at Tuesday, September 16, 2008
When I was still very diligent with job hunting a few years back, I would always be anticipating to get a call from the company where I submitted my application. I realized how one missed call could mean letting one great opportunity to slip from your fingers. I know this well because I have experienced not being able to take one call only to find out that it was from one of the companies I applied to. I was just unfortunate that I don't live in the US or Canada in order for me to be able to get help from a Reverse Phone Registry. If I did, I would have probably taken that job.

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot