Monday, September 29, 2008

New Blogger's Guide

Posted by The Queen Bee at Monday, September 29, 2008
I dove into blogging with blind eyes. That meant that I really had no idea back then how to do it. All my friends told me was to log on to free hosting sites where I can make my own blog for free. And so I dared to make one armed with only my common sense to help me get through it.
Somehow, I managed to make a blog.

As time went on, I was able to add few knowledge until I got the chance to see this one great site that helped me a lot in many ways. The site is intended to help new bloggers and in every way, this blog has helped many bloggers. I thank the authors of this site for they're a blessing. Thanks!

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot