Friday, September 19, 2008

My Friend Gen

Posted by The Queen Bee at Friday, September 19, 2008
It took me several minutes and a closer look to finally recognize the girl who's waving at me. It was Gen, my former classmate in High School. She looked so different from wayback because she has gained so much weight. But like the old Gen that I know, she still loves to talk about guys. This time, she told me that she likes dating Jewish Men which she meets at jsingles.com. It's no wonder why she's still unattached because she's so choosy when it comes to men. She changes her mind so quickly. Well, I just hope my friend will finally meet the man of her dreams this time.

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot