Thursday, September 11, 2008

Must Read: Blogging From Home

Posted by The Queen Bee at Thursday, September 11, 2008
I am glad that finally there's a book that covers everything that aspiring pro-bloggers must know. This is the book entitled "Blogging from Home" which is authored by Janette Toral, the owner of the site digitalfilipino.com.


I took a look at the outline of the book and found it very interesting so I am definitely eager to buy a copy of this book. It does not only give an overview of the basic things that a blogger must know but also gives advice on blog management such as handling attacks and criticisms to your blog. I am glad that there is a reseller here in Davao where I could get my copy.

1 comments:

janettetoral.com on September 11, 2008 at 10:37 PM said...

Hi Nelly. Thank you for the kind note. I hope you 'll be able to get a copy of the book. Let's keep in touch! Cheers!

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot