Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Looking forward to Christmas Holidays

Posted by The Queen Bee at Wednesday, September 03, 2008
It's now September! And when it's the start of the ..ber months, it means fun and merriment. Octoberfest, Halloween party and the colorful and wonderful season of Christmas. Like most people, Christmas is my most favorite time of the year. The song "It's the most wonderful time of the year" describes everything why Christmas is my favorite. The Christmas Carols, gift-giving, the lights and glitters, the cool breeze on Christmas mornings.

As early as now, I am starting to make a checklist of things to do and what to buy this Christmas. On top of my list is the motif of the Christmas decors we will use this year. It's better to buy decors this early because prices go up when it's near Christmas season. Apart from that, I also make a list of my inaanak that I am going to give presents to this Christmas and gift ideas for my family. But the one major item on my list would be the menu we will be having for Noche Buena and Media Noche, the list of ingredients we're going to need so as we can already set aside a budget for it.

Preparing for the Christmas Holidays is an activity that my sisters and I look forward to every year. Now that it's September, we are excited to plan for a very special Christmas this year.

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot