Friday, September 5, 2008

Looking for a Web Host

Posted by The Queen Bee at Friday, September 05, 2008
My blogger-friend has just acquired a new domain of her own. We've been planning to do that a month ago and I'm happy that she finally got the chance to get her own domain name. Before that, we have already been looking around for good web hosting providers that will meet our requirements and are considered to be best for blog hosting. Price and features are definitely on top of our list.

To help us find what we need, we relied on one site to do the decision-making for us. Webhostingrating.com is a website that provides users with website reviews and feedbacks about different webhosting companies. It is a goood resource for those who want to buy their own domain because there they can find the list of best web hosts for the year and several useful articles that users can consider in choosing their potential webhosting provider. In fact, whenever there are some things that I do not clearly understand, I go to their site and browse under the articles to see if I can find something that will help me. And almost always, I find the answers that I need.

I am currently checking their web hosting directory so I can study and compare each one of them. I am so eager to get a new domain as that would probably increase my earning prospects in blogging.

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot