Saturday, September 13, 2008

Latina People on the Web

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, September 13, 2008
I was in a coffeeshop earlier this afternoon to meet an old friend. While waiting for my friend to arrive, I overheard two young men's conversation on the table next to where I was seated. It wasn't my intention to listen to them but they were talking so loud. They were talking about their ideal girlfriend. The other one said that he goes for a latina beauty but since it's so hard to find latina girls here, he goes to the internet to look for his dream girl. He mentioned Latina Chat Rooms at latinachatcity.com that he's been frequently visiting these days. Well, my friend finally arrived so my attention shifted from those guys to my friend who surprised me with a gift. What it was? that's what you'll find out in my future posts. hehehe..

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot