Friday, September 19, 2008

Great Book: Kokology

Posted by The Queen Bee at Friday, September 19, 2008
Last Weekend, my sisters and I had a trip to National Bookstore. It's been quite a while since I last indulge in a good book. The last one I read was Eleven Minutes by Paolo Coellho which I borrowed from fellow blogger, Shieryl. My sister love to read books about personal development and so we searched first the psychology and self-help section of the bookstore.

We found a great book that's all about self-discovery. The book is entitled "Kokology: More of the Game of Self-Discovery by author, Tadahiko Nagao and its creator, Isamo Saito. Since the first book was a success, there is a sequel to it which is also entitled Kokoly 2. We bought both 1 and 2. When we got home, we immediately sat on the book. The book is like a question and answer game where in you get to answer one question (mostly situational) by choosing one among a set of choices of answer. The answers that you choose have a corresponding psychological analysis that help you discover more of yourself. The book is fun for two or more people as it is a great way to get to know not only yourself but also other people. Grab your copy now as I guarantee this is one fun book.

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot