Friday, September 19, 2008

Froggy Thoughts

Posted by The Queen Bee at Friday, September 19, 2008


I went to the mall yesterday looking for a wallet when I was disturbed by the sight of a wallet that has the shape of a frog! In fact, it could be really a frog skin that it was made of.

I saw it in one of Jessica Soho's segment in her Saturday night show. The make wallets and bags out of frog's dried skin. No matter how ugly those creatures are, they play a vital role in keeping balance in our ecosystem. Poor frogs! It's probably one of the reasons why I no longer hear them kokak on rainy evenings. I will never patronize those products if that's the only way I can save the other frogs from extinction. What if one of those frogs could have been that handsome prince?! Sad thought. I think the same goes for other animals, I would never want to buy those expensive stuffs they brag about just because it was made of some poor animal's skin or fur. How about you?

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot