Friday, September 19, 2008

Finding South Africa

Posted by The Queen Bee at Friday, September 19, 2008
Africa has always sounded so mysterious to me. Maybe it's because of the fact that it is such a faraway place from my country. As such, I have always wanted to know more about South Africa as I get to hear about it mostly when they mention Angelina Jolie and her charitable works.

To satisfy my curiosity, I often browse for Top South African Websites at talkreviews.co.za. I am more comfortable using this site since its the users who Write a Website Review since I believe there's nobody more credible when it comes to website reviews than the users themselves.

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot