Friday, September 26, 2008

Favorite Time of the Day: Bedtime

Posted by The Queen Bee at Friday, September 26, 2008
Another day is about to end and so my favorite time of the day has finally arrived. It's time for a sweet and peaceful sleep. I deserve one right now after a hard day at work today and after losing several hours of sleep to a rowdy gang of teenagers last night who were having a drinking spree at a small cafeteria right across our house.

My bed is ready and my oh-so-fluffy pillows are waiting for me. Just needed to make this quick post though as I am missing the chatterbox in me for a couple of days now. Hope you too will have a great relaxing sleep that's free from distraction. Don't let the bed bugs bite! Nytnyt!zzzzzz....

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot