Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Favorite Recipe: Chopsuey

Posted by The Queen Bee at Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This is one of my all-time favorite veggies recipe, Chopsuey. This is a chinese dish which consists of different kinds of vegetables.

This one's what I had for dinner last Saturday night at the Dimsum Diner in Gaisano Mall after hours of walking and window shopping. And since unfortunately, this is not a cooking blog, the recipe is not available here. Though I know how to cook it, I guess I am just not gifted with the talent to share my cooking know-how in a way that readers will be able to appreciate and understand.

The most delicious chopsuey I have ever tasted is the one that's made by our neighbor who serve take-out orders. Sadly, they stopped doing business already, I don't know why.






0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot