Thursday, September 11, 2008

Can I have a Vacation please?

Posted by The Queen Bee at Thursday, September 11, 2008


I guess it is time for me to get a vacation. I haven't got one break this year. Although there were plenty of holidays last month, I wasn't able to take a rest from pressure because of my mom's illness.

I can feel that stress is really settling in so I better take a break from it and find quality time to relax and pamper myself. However, I still can't decide where to go to this year. Last year's vacation in Bohol was really a grand time. I like going to scenic spots like the one in the picture taken at Sagbayan Peak. Hmmm.... where will I be this time?

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot