Saturday, September 6, 2008

Beaded Accessories

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, September 06, 2008

One of my favorite ways of spending my spare time before was to make beaded bracelets and necklaces. My sister Jenny loves to use stylish beaded necklaces to accessorize her clothes. So inspired by how these accessories look so fabulous, I started investing on materials needed to start my beaded accessories project.


Initially, I started with the easier projects like making use of elastic nylon that only requires putting all the beads altogether and securing both ends. Eventually, I moved to making more intricate styles like charm bracelets made of glass stones and swarovski crystals. These beads and stones are more expensive that's why making the project needs care because they can be broken.
I also made a good deal of money out of this hobby. Not only did it serve as a good way of making use of my idle time, I was alo able to express my creativity concretely with the different styles that I made. If you are planning to try this hobby, I suggest you start with the very basic materials that you will be needing. These are pliers, cutter, beads (of course!) but start with the synthetic ones as they are cheaper, nylons and wires. That's it, good luck to your project.

1 comments:

Me, the islands and the world on September 7, 2008 at 12:32 AM said...

Oy, how come I haven't seen your raket in the office lately? This is one project that me and a friend was thinking to do pero hindi natuloy. Supposed to be a good business venture. btw, i changed my url na into www.pinaylighterside.com :)

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot