Friday, September 5, 2008

Alone and Restless

Posted by The Queen Bee at Friday, September 05, 2008
I am the only one who's still up at this time of the night. Everyone seems to be in deep slumber right now. My father forgot to turn off the television. While I am busy blogging here, I can hear the sound of TV very clearly. The TV show that's currently tuned in talks about spooky experiences of respondents like aswang and all that stuff. It really gave me goosebumps that I hurriedly looked for the remote control as I don't wanna take a look at it for I may see some strange creatures. Thank God, my sister is still awake. Whew! that was really scary. I decided not to sleep in my room tonight so I'm gonna have to sleep with my mom. I'm scared!

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot