Tuesday, September 16, 2008

100 Days to go til Christmas

Posted by The Queen Bee at Tuesday, September 16, 2008
The cold breeze woke me up early dawn today. There's no denying that Christmas time is near. As a matter of fact, I went to the mall the other night and they were already playing Chistmas songs. How I love hearing Christmas carols as they remind me of my childhood when Christmas is such a wonderful time. I am looking forward to shopping for decors, christmas gifts and stuffs for our Christmas recipes. Woohoo..And to be exact, it is 100 days to go 'til Christmas.

1 comments:

Virginia Janet on September 17, 2008 at 1:49 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot