Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wonderful Day for the Chatterbox

Posted by The Queen Bee at Wednesday, August 27, 2008
My Chatterbox is just so amazing today. Haven't you noticed anything here? This space is so wide awake after a very long hiatus from blogging. I admit that blog posts here used to be sporadic just depending on my mood to write as I was so focused on my first blog Watchamacallit!.

Then the other day, I got the shock of my life when I accidentally found out that this one's got a google pagerank too! I didn't know what it took to get such rating but I couldn't be much happier for that surprise. I just hope that I will be able to keep it this level for eternity. hehehe...

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot