Friday, August 1, 2008

Weekend Splurge

Posted by The Queen Bee at Friday, August 01, 2008
It's a Saturday and I am supposed to do some overtime work as my desk is filled with tons of papers. But I'm too caught up with blogging that I'd probably just go to the office later plus the fact that I am so in the mood to shop, hmmm.let's just see if I still have time. (I hope my boss is not reading this!) Yesterday, I already received the money I earned during the first month of my paid blogging stint and isn't it just fitting that I buy something as a remembrance from it?
I already have a list in my mind and I hope I'll be able to find it this afternoon.

1 comments:

Me, the islands and the world on August 6, 2008 at 7:59 AM said...

ah sus! kay nagsuroy jud diay! apas nalang sa trabahar..

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot