Friday, August 1, 2008

PR 5 for my Watchamacallit!

Posted by The Queen Bee at Friday, August 01, 2008
My first blog, Watchamacallit! finally earned a PageRank from Google, a PR of 5. It came as a surprise as I do not expect my site to have a PR but well, it did get a PR of 5. It was a pleasant surprise since before I used to wish that I'd have a pagerank even only a PR1. I hope this chatterbox will also get a pagerank in the future but I need to do a lot of hardwork here.
What did I do? I remember posting daily so that my site is always updated, linking up to other bloggers and bloghopping frequently so I can also get others to visit my site. I guess that worked for my other site. Hope it will do wonders for this one too.

1 comments:

Em on August 2, 2008 at 7:27 AM said...

wow congrats! u can get more opps:)..

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot