Sunday, August 10, 2008

Food Stop: Kangaroo

Posted by The Queen Bee at Sunday, August 10, 2008


After hearing mass at Assumption Church at F. Torres St. last friday wherein our company was one of the sponsors, my officemates and I went to check out the newest place at Metro Lifestyle Complex that opened that day. However, the place was packed with people being an opening day. We know that's how it is, people swarm over the newest place but then gets tired of it sooner.
And so we decided to go somewhere else to eat. We did a great deal of walking that my heels swelled and got blisters on the sole of my feet too. What made us walk some more was the inability to make up our minds about where to eat until finally we decided to settle for Kangaroo. I tried their Baked Penne and it tasted good. Just looking at it makes me salivate. Maybe I should try to bake this stuff one of these days as it is becoming my favorite pasta nowadays.

1 comments:

Rizza on August 14, 2008 at 12:50 AM said...

it looks delicious! where is this place?

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot