Thursday, August 28, 2008

Coffee

Posted by The Queen Bee at Thursday, August 28, 2008


Meet one of my major addictions, coffee. I have always been a coffee drinker ever since I can remember. There's never a day that I don't drink a cup of coffee.

In the morning, a hot cup of coffee greets me with its fresh and enticing aroma. It serves as my alarm clock as if it signals my body that its ready to face the day ahead of me. As such, my day is never complete without coffee. It makes me feel lethargic and so out of my wits.

Hence, being a coffee drinker makes the sprout of coffee shops everywhere a welcome sight to me. There have been a lot of new coffee shops recently but the first signature coffee shop in Davao, Blugré remains to be my favorite. The Durian cappuccino tops my list of favorite coffee. Coffee mixed with delicious durian bits. Hmm... two of my most favorite in the world, tastes perfect! I know it sounds so sinful, caffeine and fat-laden durian but everything should be taken in moderation, yeah I know that. The one in the picture is what I had last Saturday evening at Caffé Firenzo, the new and chic coffee shop at Damosa Complex in Lanang. It's a place worth checking out so I guess it deserves to have a different post that's entirely devoted to the Caffé Firenzo experience.

2 comments:

Rocks on August 29, 2008 at 12:53 AM said...

wow! I love coffee to and that pic made me drool for one right now :)

Stephany and Michael on August 30, 2008 at 8:31 AM said...

hahahaha!!! you never changed! remember I told you, a woman has to learn the most important talent of all...learn how to make a coffee, since we were teens I know you make a mean one and I'm sure by now it will be one of the best ones...I miss you, nelly!!!!! I have to show this one to Michael, he is so curious about durian.

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot