Saturday, August 30, 2008

All-Day Breakfast @ Caffé Firenzo

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, August 30, 2008

Yeah, I know this is beginning to look like a food blog because you
see, most of the items here lately are salacious delight to your eyes

not only to your palate huh? But that's how it is. I love food and I just can't live one day without it. That explains why most diet programs don't work for me.


Thick Bacon and Sunny-side eggs, you may think that's what I had for breakfast but nope. I had it for dinner. At Caffé Firenzo, they serve all-day breakfast at the price of Php125.00. Choices include Schublig Sausage, Ham and Thick Bacon. Other items worth trying out is their Spinach Pizza which costs P280.00. Really yummy, I bet Popeye, the sailorman would surely love it. Plus, the ambience is really good.

Caffé Firenzo
Damosa Complex
Angliongto Ave., Lanang
Davao City

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot