Monday, July 14, 2008

Where's my bravejournal?

Posted by The Queen Bee at Monday, July 14, 2008
I was so excited to wake up this morning to wait for opportunities. However, no matter how I try to get to bravejournal, I just couldn't get through. I have tried opening it from other websites that has a link to it but its futile. I have also tried viewing my friends' sites at bravejournal but still it won't. Hahay, what could be the problem with bravenet? Luckily, I still have my blogger where I can bum around.

I am still thinking of other good things to blog about here. Hopefully, in the coming days, my brain would be blessed enough to produce a lot of creative juices.

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot