Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I love Shoes

Posted by The Queen Bee at Wednesday, July 09, 2008
These are some of my shoes. It's not so obvious huh that I have a fetish for shoes. I haven't worn some of these for quite some time though because most of the time, I am in the office where we are only allowed to wear black pumps. We are allowed to wear open-toed sandals on Fridays though so that would be a relief.













On weekends, I love wearing my noisy happy feet sandals (because I love to make my presence felt! muahahaha...joking). I prefer wearing sandals coz they give my feet all the room the breathe. For sweating my fats off, my new favorite would be my Nike shoes which is a gift my cute sister Jenny. I love it, take a look.


(These are my black Janilyn pumps which I bought on sale, great savings!)

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot