Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cool Gym Outfits from Nike

Posted by The Queen Bee at Thursday, July 17, 2008

I have always been a fan of Nike. In fact, on my birthday my sister Jenny gave me a pretty pair of Nike running shoes that came in color white and red. It is my current favorite that's why my old pair of Nike shoes have to rest for awhile.
I visited the Nike website the other day and liked everything that I
was seeing there that it almost made me drool. I can't wait to have just even one of those cool workout outfits they have. Going to the gym hasn't been this fabulous. Sad thing though that it's not yet available in our Nike stores here in the city. Hahay!

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot