Saturday, July 26, 2008

Back in Blogosphere

Posted by The Queen Bee at Saturday, July 26, 2008
This space is officially back to blogging circulation. Now that everything here seems to be pretty much in order than before, I am now going to do my regular blogging here. Also, I have decided to monetize this one too sanz the PR, who cares! bwahahaah...
At this point, I am still trying to organize my thoughts as to the way things will be presented here. Still, as I have originally intended for this space to be, it will be dedicated to all the things that I am passionate about, the movies that I watch, the books that I read, my favorite brands, hobbies and everything that inspires me.
One more thing, the archive is pretty much in a disarray, still have to work on that so that I can arrange my posts according to labels. Anyhow, thanks again to those who come by here every now and then.

1 comments:

Stephany and Michael on July 28, 2008 at 6:41 PM said...

I love it!!!! Thank goodness you are in officially in the blog world and making money out of it...I miss you so much, Nelly!!! I just can't catch up sending personal mail to everyone so I decided to blog. Hope you are doing well and keep posting so that we will always keep in touch...just imagine, dogie howser was the first blogger, now here we are and now he's barney!!! =)

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot