Sunday, June 8, 2008

It's a Holiday

Posted by The Queen Bee at Sunday, June 08, 2008

here and the weather is fine. Well, I just hope it stays that way coz I'm planning to go to the mall later to buy solution for my lenses. I was browsing through my friend Steffi's blog and so happy that we will be able to reconnect with each other again after a long long time. She's my best friend from wayback in High School who, like most of my friends are on the other side of the planet (sob sob). Had fun reading her stuffs, she's a gifted storyteller and if there's one person who's very descriptive about things, it had to be her. hehehe.. She's never lost for words. I learned she's building her porfolio for her new hobby, Photography. That used to be a dream that we shared, now she's living it up. Hmm, too bad Stef I can't be there to model for you.(muahahaha).


0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot