Wednesday, June 4, 2008

12 Things About Me

Posted by The Queen Bee at Wednesday, June 04, 2008
I was tagged by my blogger-friend, Race. Glad to do this, thanks Race..

1. What’s your favorite color? colors eh, blue, green, purple
2. What’s your favorite quote? "To whom much is given, much is required/expected."
3. Favorite television show? CSI
4. What part of the chicken is your favorite? breast
5. When you get a cold or the flu are you tough or a big baby? this is one tough girl!
6. Are you more serious or a big dork? somewhere in the middle.
7. Use one word to describe how you are feeling right now. Tired.
8. Name your worst habit. Pulling my hair, hahaha..
9. Name a book that you could read over and over again. The Alchemist by Paolo Coellho
10. Are you a collector of anything? Yes, that's what I do in the office. Collect payments hehehe...Corny. Seriously, No.
11. What’s one of your favorite blogs to read? Siyempre, my blog. hehehe.. and my friends' blogs.
12. Name things you are passionate about? I hate with passion, that's one thing. And I'm passionate about love and family.

Now I'm passing this tag on to.. Marie, Lisa, Oswald, Geng and Cleo.

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot