Thursday, May 8, 2008

Welcome to my Place..

Posted by The Queen Bee at Thursday, May 08, 2008
At last, I have created a place here in blogger. It took me quite some time to put things altogether because I was having a nosebleed trying to figure out html codes. It was a good thing that I found a site that gives tips for new bloggers like me. As of the moment, you may find the appearance boring and too plain. I don't like plain and lifeless backgrounds too that's why I'm so busy trying to figure out how to do that most of the time.
I have created this space to make room for my interests, hobbies and favorite stuffs. The old one I have will be some sort of a virtual diary. That's all for now. If you happen to drop by here, please do drop a line. Thank you.

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot