Monday, May 26, 2008

Favorite Tag

Posted by The Queen Bee at Monday, May 26, 2008
I got this tag from my friend Abby. Thank you Avs.

My Foundation:
Nada..I only put powder on my face.

My Blush:
Ay, I forgot what brand that is. Na-erase na kasi. hehehe

My Day Cream:
Hay naku! Don’t be deceived by looks, mukha lang ako maarte but me and day cream has yet to meet.

My Lipstick:
Clinique & Maybelline.

My Essential Beauty Product:
A moisturizer and a facial scrub.

My favorite Make-up product:
Clinique.

My Perfume:
I don’t use any.

My Nails:
I clean them every week. I like French Manicure.

My Feet:
I have it scrubbed once in a while.

My hands:
Vaseline lotion.

Three Products to bring on a deserted island:
LaZ boy, books and Ipod nano.

Women I admire for their beauty:
Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron and Anna Kournikova.

Women with the best Sense of Style:
Charlize Theron and Angelina Jolie

My ultimate dream:
Travel the world.

My favorite fashion Publication:
Metro.

0 comments:

 

Coffee+Nellybean= :D © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot