Saturday, May 31, 2008
Ten Things God Won't Ask:
1. God won't ask what kind of car you drove; He'll ask how many people you drove who didn't have transportation.
2. God won't ask the square footage of your house, He'll ask how many people you welcomed into your home.
3. God won't ask about the clothes you had in your closet, He'll ask how many you helped to clothe.
4. God won't ask what your highest salary was, He'll ask if you compromised your character to obtain it.
5. God won't ask what your job title was, He'll ask if you performed your job to the best of your ability.
6. God won't ask how many friends you had, He'll ask how many people to whom you were a friend.
7. God won't ask in what neighborhood you lived, He'll ask how you treated your neighbors.
8. God won't ask about the color of your skin, He'll ask about the content of your character.
9. God won't ask why it took you so long to seek Salvation, He'll lovingly take you to your mansion in heaven and not to the gates of Hell.
10. God won't ask how many people you tell this to, He'll ask if you were ashamed to pass it on to your friends.
Friday, May 30, 2008
1. Copy from:: Start Copy Here:: through ::End Copy Here::.2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. Just make sure to post this to each of the blog you added in the list.3. Tag other online friends you know.You don’t need to be tag in order to join. If you want to join just post this one in your blog.4. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE. I will add you to the master list.That way, everyone is happy and can meet new friends too!5. Come back once in a while to get the master list! Let’s see how this makes our Technorati and PR goes up! 6. DO NOT REMOVE THIS: scrap page made by Yen. Using alphas and tapes from Kate H., flowers from Ida,paper by Catrine.
1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6.Because Life Is Fun 7. Piece o’Kaje 8. Mon a Bric 9. Celebrate Life 10.My Journey 11. Deeply In Love 12. Pink and Brown Diaries 13. Happyheart 14. Wilstop 15. Fun Fierce Fab 16. Nita’s Random Thoughts 17. Nita’s Corner 18. Thomas Web Links 19. Thomas Travel Tales 20. Make Money Online 21. Great Finds and Deals 22. PRC Board Exam Results 24. My Wandering Thoughts 25. Nita’s Ramblings 26. Just Me.. Eds 27. Etc Atbp 28. When Silence Speaks 29. Juliana’s Lair 30. Juliana’s World 31. Juliana’s Library 32. Blessed Chic 33. Can of Thoughts 34. Hailey’s Domain 35. Hailey’s Beats and Bits 36. ISL family 37. Arbitrary Thoughts 38. D’ Cooking Mudra 39. My Big Picture 40. Dancing in Midlife Tune 41. Blessings In Life 42. My Colorful World 43. Dare to Blog 44. Life Realities 45. WebGeek Journal DotNet 46. WebGeek Journal 47. Let’s Travel Philippines 48. MY DAILY THOUGHTS AND MOODS 49. A Sweet Taste Of Life 50. My Life in this Wonderful World! 51. Denz Techtronics 52. Denz Recreational 53. Surviving Deplyoment 54. Ester’s Raptured Dreams 55. Nipa Hut 56. Picture Clusters 57. My Wanderings 58.Maiylah’s Snippets 59. EuLehKulit 60. Life Quest 61.Being a wife. Being a Mom. 62. MoMie SPace 63.Woman Xplore 64. PinayWAHM 65. Agring’s Simply Digital 66. Agring’s Home & Garden 67. Agring’s Homecooking & Baking 68. Agring’s Electronics & Entertainments 69. Scrap Addict Sundays 70. Mommy Talks 71. Aggie Scraps 72.Teacher’s Corner 73. My Drift 74. lancernews 75. My so called Life 76. See Me for what You Will… 77. kathycot.com 78. buhaymisis.com 79. All about Mye life 80. Everything has a Reason 81. Chez Francine 82. Le bric à brac de Cherie 83. La Place de Cherie 84. SuperNova and SweetPain 85. Avee's Adventures 86. Fil-Am Stories 87. Air Sick 88. Essay of Life 90. All About Reviews 91. From PI With Love 92. A Mom's Note 93. Tasteful Voyage 94. Beauty Kikay 95. Everyday Life 96. Fil-Oz Blog 97. More on Health 98. Ozlife Begins 99. Rants and Ramblings 100.Taurian’s Bible 101. What A World 102. Jcelyn's Journal 103.:Tess-Pinay Mom in Czech, 104. Ester's Daily Thoughts, 105. Supernova and Sweetpain, 106.Thata-Philippine History, 107.Twinks-Twinkletoe, 108. Twerlyn-Anything and Everything, 109. Jana-Bright Ideas, 110. MeiYah, 111.Irish-Creative Thoughts, 112. Janet-Simple Bless, 113. Dhaqueen's Blog, 114. Pinaymama-Just Life, 115. Joy-Wife of a Warrior, 116. Shiela-My World, 117.Beth-Everything Under The Sun, 118. Asher-Mommy Sweet. 119 Leaf In Deforest 120. Marites-Pinay Heart Wanderings and Musings 121. Me, the Islands and the World 122.Watchamacallit! 123. Nellypie's Chatterbox 124.YOUR BLOG!::End Copy Here::
This is so fun to do so join in..
Monday, May 26, 2008
Nada..I only put powder on my face.
Ay, I forgot what brand that is. Na-erase na kasi. hehehe
My Day Cream:
Hay naku! Don’t be deceived by looks, mukha lang ako maarte but me and day cream has yet to meet.
Clinique & Maybelline.
My Essential Beauty Product:
A moisturizer and a facial scrub.
My favorite Make-up product:
I don’t use any.
I clean them every week. I like French Manicure.
I have it scrubbed once in a while.
Three Products to bring on a deserted island:
LaZ boy, books and Ipod nano.
Women I admire for their beauty:
Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron and Anna Kournikova.
Women with the best Sense of Style:
Charlize Theron and Angelina Jolie
My ultimate dream:
Travel the world.
My favorite fashion Publication:
Saturday, May 24, 2008
"Your good heart shall tell you where to go, your sharp mind shall tell you how to get there and your deep love for God shall guide you the way." - Vivian
"The secret to an awesome life is giving God the first part of everyday, the first priority to every decision and the first place in your heart." - Ires
Friday, May 16, 2008
- Bloated feeling due to low water retention.
- Unexplained food cravings
- Headaches(I do experience this a day before my period starts).
Some remedies actually work to prevent this from happening. I have noticed that during those times when I was doing a regular aerobic exercise program, I have not experienced headaches and menstrual cramps before and during my period. Lack of sleep and stress could also be a factor so make sure that you get 8 hours of sleep at night. Stay healthy!